15mm Wooden Earrings by Yingarna
Temporarily out of stock
Handmade laser cut wooden earrings featuring the signature Yingarna Logo. Two styles available Wood Logo Stud and Wood Logo Stud with White Howlite. Hypoallergenic steel rods.
Kirsten Atkinson is a Bangerang / Gunai Kurnai artist from Victoria but now living on the NSW north coast. Kirsten designs and hand makes her range of jewellery. Yingarna Design started making clothing out of fabric with Aboriginal designs before expanding into jewellery.
“Starting Yingarna Designs allowed me to pursue my dreams while working from home and letting my creative side out.”
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of domestic shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $9.95 | 2-5 business days (Free parcel post shipping on orders $99 and over), Express Post - $14.95 | 1-2 business days (Free express post shipping on orders $149 and over)
* International orders are shipped via DHL Express - $49 (Free DHL Express shipping on orders $249 and over)
* Orders shipped to non-Australian locations may incur duties, customs charges and fees. It is the responsibility of the customer to check criteria which may apply to their order, and to organise any applicable payment to ensure the order reaches its intended recipient.
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates. For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong