A5 Aus Made Recycled Leather Journal, Barran Giirr – Lucy Simpson Collaboration
Temporarily out of stock
Only a few left in stock
New moon, new beginnings
Made in collaboration with Indigenous Artist Lucy Simpson from Gaawaa Miyay Designs. Lucy Simpson is a Yuwaalaraay woman (northwest New South Wales). She is the founder of design studio Gaawaa Miyay (river daughter) Designs.
This journal is made from quality bonded recycled leather, combining 60% genuine leather fibres from the shoe and handbag industry. The refillable pad for the journals are made from 100% de-inked recycled post-consumer waste collected from offices throughout Australia, it is carbon neutral and made in the Maryvale Mill, in Victoria.
Material: Recycled leather, A5 plain wire-bound recycled paper pad – 70 pages of 80gsm paper
Made in Australia
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of domestic shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $9.95 | Free parcel post shipping on orders $129 and over, Express Post - $14.95 | Please note for delivery times please refer to Australia Post.
(Note: Welcome to Country reserves the right to revoke free express shipping on oversized items or multiple package deliveries. In this instance, we will revert to Parcel Post)
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates. For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong