A5 Journal, Mayan – Thomas “Bagaay” Avery Collaboration by Corban & Blair
Only a few left in stock
This A5 journal features artwork titled MAYAN by Thomas “Bagaay” Avery. Internal pocket for documents, a slit for cards and a pen loop.
MAYAN (waterholes) The painting depicts drying waterholes surrounded by the brown of the drought ravaged earth.
Thomas ‘Bagaay’ Avery is a descendant of the Gamilaroi tribe in northern NSW. His personal totem is the blue tongue lizard. Thomas’s ancestors were born at Bohena Creek Aboriginal Reserve, Narrabri. Thomas is a painter, designer and filmmaker using his unique insights to communicate his culture.
The refillable pad is made from 100% de-inked recycled post-consumer waste collected from offices throughout Australia, it is carbon neutral and made in the Maryvale Mill in Victoria.
Material: PU leather-look, cotton lining, A5 plain wire-bound recycled paper pad – 70 pages of 80gsm paper
Made in China (journal cover), Australia (refillable pad)
2.0(d) × 17.0(w) × 22.5(h) cm
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of domestic shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $9.95 | Free parcel post shipping on orders $129 and over, Express Post - $14.95 | Please note for delivery times please refer to Australia Post.
(Note: Welcome to Country reserves the right to revoke free express shipping on oversized items or multiple package deliveries. In this instance, we will revert to Parcel Post)
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates. For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong