small and cute
Only a few left in stock
Set of 3, A6 Notebooks featuring Artwork from Yarliyil Art Centre (Kimberley Western Australia).
Notebooks are packaged as a set.
3 unique designs in each set - Rosie Lala, Lulu Trancollino, Maggie Long.
52 Lined pages per notebook
Includes information about the artist and artwork (Inside cover).
Royalties from this product directly benefit the artist and their community.
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of domestic shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $9.95 | Free parcel post shipping on orders $129 and over, Express Post - $14.95 | Please note for delivery times please refer to Australia Post.
(Note: Welcome to Country reserves the right to revoke free express shipping on oversized items or multiple package deliveries. In this instance, we will revert to Parcel Post)
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates. For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong
small and cute
Nice little notebooks and lovely designs.
Great little note pads, perfect for throwing in your bag to jot down all those daily brain dumps. Love them! Glad I got two sets; I can see these being my constant companions.
I loved these but in hindsight I should have ordered a bigger side.I love the covers.I have since ordered other things and love them all.Thank you.
On all orders over $129
Benefitting Indigenous artists and communities.
Contributes to employment, economic and wellbeing outcomes.