Aba's Tea by Mabu Mabu
Only a few left in stock
Indigenous Loose Leaf Herbal Tea, Tin 60g
This aromatic tea includes dried strawberry gum leaf along with cinnamon myrtle, lemon myrtle and wild hibiscus flowers. Named after my Grandma Aba, our blend is a wonderful stress reliever, high in Vitamin C and antioxidants.
Mabu Mabu is a saying from the Torres Strait that means 'help yourself.' 'Traditionally, a Mabu Mabu is a banquet, shared table or big family meal. It's how we like to enjoy food on the islands: surrounded by the people we love.
Mabu Mabu are a Torres Strait owned and run business with an emphasis on using fresh, seasonal and native ingredients to create beautiful dishes that bring people together. If you are in Melbourne be sure to check out their restaurant!
Nornie Bero is the head chef and business owner. Originally from Mer Island in the Torres Strait, Nornie has been a professional chef for over 20 years. Her style of cooking is all about generosity and flavour. She has been creating dishes using native ingredients for much of her career, and is currently on a mission to make Indigenous herbs, spices, vegetables and fruits part of everyone's kitchen pantry.
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $9.95 | 2-5 business days (Free parcel post shipping on orders $99 and over), Express Post - $14.95 | 1-2 business days (Free express post shipping on orders $150 and over)
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong