Aboriginal Pride Pin
Only a few left in stock
“The Aboriginal flag was designed by Harold Thomas, a Luritja man of Central Australia, and was first flown on National Aboriginal Day in Adelaide in 1971.”
The symbolic meaning of the flag colours (as stated by Harold Thomas) is: Black – represents the Aboriginal people of Australia. Yellow circle – represents the Sun, the giver of life and protector. Red – represents the red earth, the red ochre used in ceremonies and Aboriginal peoples' spiritual relation to the land.
Studs are made with a titanium post, stainless steel pad with a hypoallergenic and tarnish resistant comfort clutch. Clip ons are made from a brass base and may contain traces of nickel.
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 to 72 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of domestic shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $14.95
Free parcel post on orders over $129 up to $400
Parcel Post - $34.95 on orders $400 and over
Express Post - $19.95 on orders up to $400
Express Post - $49.95 on orders $400 and over
Please note for delivery times please refer to Australia Post.
*Please note Express Post does not mean Priority Shipping. We do not offer Priority Shipping. If you select Express Postage orders will be dispatch in the quoted time frames. For delivery times please refer to Australia Post.
(Note: Welcome to Country reserves the right to revoke free express shipping on oversized items or multiple package deliveries. In this instance, we will revert to Parcel Post)
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong