'Always Was' Reusable Cup 34oz by frank green and Clothing the Gap
frank green and Clothing The Gap have launched their powerful partnership by releasing a bespoke range in celebration of NAIDOC Week 2020. The specially curated, reusable offering features designs developed by Clothing The Gap’s Managing Director/Co-founder Gunditjmara woman, Laura Thompson.
The collection will pay homage to NAIDOC Week’s 2020 theme; ‘Always Was, Always Will Be’. This theme is more important now than ever before, as the world is increasingly aware of the human impact on the environment. The joint union between the brands aims to pay respect to the Traditional Custodians of the land. By remembering Australia’s past and celebrating Indigenous people’s culture and achievements, we can work towards a better future together, through reconciliation
Ceramic regular bottle 34oz |1000ml
Ceramic inner layer and stainless steel outer layer reusable cup and bottle.
It’s triple-walled and vacuum insulated for the ultimate temperature control to keep beverages hot or cold for hours.
The ceramic range comes with all the features you love about frank green:
- Multi-award winning push button lid, which is spill-resistant and can be opened with one finger
- drinking hole designed for optimum liquid flow
- unbreakable base due to premium grade stainless steel outer layer fits in standard size cup holders
- BPA free, FDA and EU approved safe materials
Priced at $64.95
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $9.95 | 2-5 business days (Free parcel post shipping on orders $99 and over), Express Post - $14.95 | 1-2 business days (Free express post shipping on orders $150 and over)
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong