Aniseed Myrtle by Indigiearth
Only a few left in stock
Aniseed Myrtle is Australia's contribution to the worlds delicate Anise flavours. A mild but very smooth, sweet anise flavour comes through in this herb from the coastal rainforests.
Aniseed Myrtle is a rare Australian rainforest tree with an aromatic leaf that has an essential oil profile comparable to true aniseed. Traditionally Aboriginal people used it medicinally as a tonic which had a vitalising effect.Flavour of aniseed, some sweetness and slightly cooling on the palate.
Suggestions for use:
- Flavour essential oils, teas and now Indigiearth coffee.
- Excellent in drinks, syrups, glazes, cakes, biscuits, dressings, sauces and ice cream.
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $9.95 | 2-5 business days (Free parcel post shipping on orders $99 and over), Express Post - $14.95 | 1-2 business days (Free express post shipping on orders $150 and over)
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong