Aussie Wild Mint ~ Dried and Ground 50g by Warndu
Only a few left in stock
Australian Wild Mints can be used as a substitute in recipes where ever mint is called for. Its strong mint flavour and aroma is wonderful in both savoury and sweet dishes. It makes an absolutely wonderful digestive tea, or iced sweet tea.
We source both Slender and River Mint (rivermint) for this product from all over Australia. The product comes in a 50g sealed and recyclable bag, dried and ground. The size of the grind will depend on where we source from and varies.
◎ Common Name: Australian Wild Mint
◎ Scientific or Latin Name: Mentha australis or Mentha diemenica
◎ Comparison: Peppermint and Spearmint
◎ Seasonality: All year dried
◎ Region: Grassland and forest
This spice is featured in these recipes from Warndu Mai
◎ Warndu Wattleseed Balsamic Strawberries
◎ Muntrie, Fig and Prosciutto Salad
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of domestic shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $10.95 | Free parcel post shipping on orders $129 and over, Express Post - $14.95 | Please note for delivery times please refer to Australia Post.
(Note: Welcome to Country reserves the right to revoke free express shipping on oversized items or multiple package deliveries. In this instance, we will revert to Parcel Post)
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates. For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong