Aussie Wild Mint ~ Dried and ground 50g by Warndu
Temporarily out of stock
Australian Wild Mints can be used as a substitute in recipes where ever mint is called for. Its strong mint flavour and aroma is wonderful in both savoury and sweet dishes. It makes an absolutely wonderful digestive tea, or iced sweet tea.
Warndu source both Slender and River Mint for this product from all over Australia. The product comes in a 50g sealed and recyclable bag, dried and ground. The size of the grind will depend on where they source from and varies.
Rivermint (mentha australis) Another one for the plant pot. Warndu highly recommend using this in place of any call for mint. it is a cross between peppermint and spearmint in flavour and is also a wonderful medicinal herb, Use it fresh when possible but it is also great and very pungent when dried.
Slender Mint (Mentha diemenica) occurs in grassland and forest habitats from the Mt Lofty Ranges in South Australia, throughout Victoria and Tasmania, and north to the Blue Mountains of New South Wales. Source
Comparison: Peppermint and Spearmint
Priced at $25
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $9.95 | 2-5 business days (Free parcel post shipping on orders $99 and over), Express Post - $14.95 | 1-2 business days (Free express post shipping on orders $150 and over)
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong