Australian Native Three Lemon Loose Leaf Tea 50g by Warndu
Lemon Myrtle and Native Lemon Grass wild harvested from the Flinders Ranges blended with Lemon Verbena hand picked and dried by us.
Refreshing and a perfect pick me up. The three lemons each have a distinct flavour and bring a unique character to the bag.
Lemon Myrtle is an exceptional antioxidant and is high in antimicrobial and antibacterial properties. It combined with the native Lemon Grass acts as a wonderful digestant, pick me up or a great stress reliever.
All of the teas are hand blended to ensure a perfect balance of Native Australian flavours.
Grown and packaged in Australia from 100% Australian Native Ingredients.
You will need a strainer or tea pot.
50g Approximately 40 small cups of tea.
No caffeine (just herbs).
Priced at $27
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $9.95 | 2-5 business days (Free parcel post shipping on orders $99 and over), Express Post - $14.95 | 1-2 business days (Free express post shipping on orders $150 and over)
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong