"Bagaay" A4 Zip Satchel by Corban & Blair
The A4 Corban & Blair leather-look zip satchel is ideal for work meetings and presentations. The satchel features Thomas Avery design lining, external pockets for business cards and it is a perfect match for all Corban & Blair A4 portfolios. Personalise with initials or a corporate logo to add a distinctive and unique touch.
Thomas is a descendant of the Kamilaroi, Northern NSW. His totem is the Eagle. Thomas’s ancestors were born at Bohena Creek Aboriginal Reserve Narrabri. Thomas is a painter, designer and filmmaker using his unique insights to communicate his culture.
This design was created to tell the story about how Aboriginal people communicate and tell their stories using symbolic design elements.
Material: PU leather, cotton lining
Made in China
1.8(d) × 35.0(w) × 26.5(h) cm
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $9.95 | 2-5 business days (Free parcel post shipping on orders $99 and over), Express Post - $14.95 | 1-2 business days (Free express post shipping on orders $150 and over)
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong