Binbi Yilan Soap - Lemon Myrtle, Sweet Orange & Gumbi Gumbi
Temporarily out of stock
THE SCENT: Lemon-Myrtle & Sweet orange
THE BENEFITS: Lemon myrtle is known to be used for acne and viral infections. Orange promotes clarity, radiance, and smoothness, thereby reducing the signs of acne and other uncomfortable skin conditions. Gumbi Gumbi is a exfoliant.
INGREDIENTS: Lemon-myrtle Essential oil, Sweet Orange Essential oil, Blended Gumbi Gumbi Leaf (angustifolium) Aqua, Glycerine (from Canola), Sodium Cocoate (Soap from Coconut), Sorbitol (a Sugar Alcohol), Sodium Stearate (from Canola), Cocamidopropyl Betaine (Coco Betaine from Coconut), Sodium Chloride, (Salt) Sodium Citrate (salts of Citric Acid), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate (from Sunflower & Canola Oils), Trisodium Sulfosuccinate (aka trisodium salt), Citric Acid
Yarbun Creations make unique handmade quality Australian Aboriginal arefacts and beauty and medicinal products from the Ghungalu lands of Central Queensland.
Spirit, sweat and a long history of knowledge passed down by Ghungalu Elder Tim Kemp are the ingredients used to create our products.
About our Ingredients
Our products are made from a blend of modern ingredients such as aromatherapy and a mix of our Aboriginal medicines with enhances the quality of our products.
Our main ingredient used in all of our products is Gumbi Gumbi (Pittosporum angustifolium).
This is an old medicine that has been used by Aboriginal people for many generations. it was used to for skin conditions such as heat rash, eczema and other skin conditions. It has been known as a internal medicine that can be drunk for many aliments and can also cleanse the body.
Emu Oil is great to moisture the skin and helps with other skin ailments and also heals muscles and is great for arthritis.
We use a range of local Eucalyptus and Gums with contain anti bacterial and anti viral properties.
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $9.95 | 2-5 business days (Free parcel post shipping on orders $99 and over), Express Post - $14.95 | 1-2 business days (Free express post shipping on orders $150 and over)
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong