Bow Tie - Physical Present (Peggy and Finn x Sar.ra Collection)
Temporarily out of stock
PEGGY AND FINN x SAR.RA COLLECTION
Print Designed by Aboriginal Artist Rachael Sarra.
Bow Tie - Physical Present
The Bow Tie - Physical Present is inspired by the contours of the land and the sea, this print represent the spiritual connection to the Australian landscapes through a cultural lens. The organic texture tied with the bold contrasting colours celebrating the diverse nature of the Australian elements.
Whether it's for a wedding, the races, or your next big event, you can't go wrong with this Design.
Life’s a party…. Dress like it!
Style: Bat wing shape, Self tie (Comes pre-tied ready to wear)
Size: Width 12cms, Neck circumference 36 - 51cms
Colour: Colour: Orange, Brown, Light Blue & Cream
Material: 100% Organic Cotton Oeko-Tex approved
Care Instructions: Dry clean only
Made in Australia
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of domestic shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $9.95 | Free parcel post shipping on orders $129 and over, Express Post - $14.95 | Please note for delivery times please refer to Australia Post.
(Note: Welcome to Country reserves the right to revoke free express shipping on oversized items or multiple package deliveries. In this instance, we will revert to Parcel Post)
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates. For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong