Bula Ngulburnan, yuriyawi “Two Waterholes” Tigers Eye Sterling Silver Earrings by Sonia Pallett
Only a few left in stock
These fabulous waterhole earrings use Sterling Silver and Tigers Eye and would make a fantastic gift. The length is taken from the loop of the ear hook. Approximately 55mm.
Sonia Pallett grew up on Wiradjuri Country in Dubbo NSW, and her ancestors are from Kooma near Cunnamulla area.
"I love to work in sterling silver and semi-precious stones which add colour and dimension to my pieces. I am proud to have created a collection of jewellery bringing my Ancestor's storytelling symbols into a modern light with non-traditional wearable art. Most of this collection is named in Wiradjuri Language, helping everyone understand and appreciate our Culture."These earrings make a fantastic gift or a special treat for yourself.
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of domestic shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $9.95 | 2-5 business days (Free parcel post shipping on orders $99 and over), Express Post - $14.95 | 1-2 business days (Free express post shipping on orders $149 and over) (Note: Welcome to Country reserves the right to revoke free express shipping on oversized items or multiple package deliveries. In this instance, we will revert to Parcel Post)
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates. For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong