Bush Tucker Tech Pouch by Corban & Blair
Tech Puch, Bushtucker – Cheryl Moggs Collaboration
Fit all of your tech accessories in one place. Three internal side pockets to store your power bank, cables and bits and pieces. Zip opening that follows the shape of the tech pouch for easy access. Printed Bushtucker fabric lining and contrast loop and zip pull. Designed in collaboration with indigenous artist Cheryl Moggs.
Cheryl Moggs is an internationally recognised visual artist, educator and leader in culturally grounded artistic development. She was born and raised on her traditional country in Goondiwindi, Queensland. She is a Bigambul descendant, a self-taught artist influenced by challenging western culture ideologies, mapping culture and place, constructing identities and connections. Corban & Blair first collaborated with Cheryl Moggs in 2008 creating the Bush Tucker journal. Cheryl received an Order of Australia in 2020.
Please Note: Corban & Blair logo is blind blocked on the corner loop.
Material: PU, printed fabric lining, zipper
Made in China
Priced at $55
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $9.95 | 2-5 business days (Free parcel post shipping on orders $99 and over), Express Post - $14.95 | 1-2 business days (Free express post shipping on orders $150 and over)
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong