Soy Candles by Kakadu Organics
Only a few left in stock
Only a few left in stock
Our Australian Made Kakadu Native Bush candles are all hand made with a blend of
essential oils to reflect the beautiful flora and fauna of Kakadu. Each special candle
comes with its own unique story.
About the Company
Kakadu Organics is an Indigenous owned, female led company originating from a small Aboriginal community in Kakadu, Northern Territory of Australia. The Founder Kylie-Lee Bradford grew up in Kakadu, NT and has a passion for creating sustainable communities through increasing economic empowerment for Aboriginal People in business.
Kakadu Organics is a unique Aboriginal company supplying a wide range of bush foods and wellness products using traditional wisdom and ancient mythology taught and passed down through generations.
This beautiful, Organic and therapeutic bush tea will heal and nourish your mind, body and soul. It is perfect, hot, cool, or as an iced tea. They are great for all climates.
Kylie-Lee’s mother Sheril is a traditional owner and very well respected elder of Kakadu National Park. Their mission is to keep Sheril’s legacy alive through all the incredible work they do alongside rural and remote Aboriginal communities all over Australia. Growing up in a small Aboriginal community they have seen first-hand the struggles our communities face on a daily basis, by working with entrepreneurs and community organisations we are on a mission to create economic and social change.
*Proudly Australian made Candle from natural wax
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of domestic shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $10.95 | Free parcel post shipping on orders $129 and over, Express Post - $14.95 | Please note for delivery times please refer to Australia Post.
(Note: Welcome to Country reserves the right to revoke free express shipping on oversized items or multiple package deliveries. In this instance, we will revert to Parcel Post)
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates. For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong