Caring for Country Reusable Cup 10oz by frank green and Clothing the Gap
Ceramic reusable cup 10oz | 295ml
Ceramic inner layer and stainless steel outer layer reusable cup and bottle.
It’s triple-walled and vacuum insulated for the ultimate temperature control to keep beverages hot or cold for hours.
The ceramic range comes with all the features you love about frank green:
- Kharki base and fluro yellow lid -for some fun!
- Multi-award winning push button lid, which is spill-resistant and can be opened with one finger
- Drinking hole designed for optimum liquid flow
- Unbreakable base due to premium grade stainless steel outer layer fits in standard size cup holders
- BPA free, FDA and EU approved safe materials
- Artwork by Laura Thompson (Gunditjmara)
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of domestic shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $9.95 | 2-5 business days (Free parcel post shipping on orders $99 and over), Express Post - $14.95 | 1-2 business days (Free express post shipping on orders $149 and over)
* International orders are shipped via DHL Express - $49 (Free DHL Express shipping on orders $249 and over)
* Orders shipped to non-Australian locations may incur duties, customs charges and fees. It is the responsibility of the customer to check criteria which may apply to their order, and to organise any applicable payment to ensure the order reaches its intended recipient.
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates. For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong