'Celebration' Brown Tie Gift Set
Only a few left in stock
TIE GIFT SET
(SET INCLUDES: TIE, POCKET SQUARE & SOCKS)
Tie Gift Set for Him | Want to look your best? (or want him to!). We’ve got the perfect gift solution with this fully customisable 3-piece neck-tie gift set.
It includes 1 each of a fabric neck-tie, socks and pocket square. These are all wrapped up for you and ready to go in our signature Peggy and Finn presentation box.
Choose from our modern and stylish range of fabrics below to find the perfect ones that will bring out the sparkle in his eyes.
Make it matching, or mix it up! It’s up to you. You can't go wrong!
Life’s a party. Dress like it!
Box Dimensions: 225 x 160 x 60mm
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 to 72 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of domestic shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $14.95
Free parcel post on orders over $129 up to $400
Parcel Post - $34.95 on orders $400 and over
Express Post - $19.95 on orders up to $400
Express Post - $49.95 on orders $400 and over
Please note for delivery times please refer to Australia Post.
*Please note Express Post does not mean Priority Shipping. We do not offer Priority Shipping. If you select Express Postage orders will be dispatch in the quoted time frames. For delivery times please refer to Australia Post.
(Note: Welcome to Country reserves the right to revoke free express shipping on oversized items or multiple package deliveries. In this instance, we will revert to Parcel Post)
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong