Christmas Stocking - Christmas Collection by Paperbark Prints
Only a few left in stock
Message On Back
Filled with joy and excitement.
The fine Aboriginal art reminds us that Christmas has something for everyone. The stocking brings joy and excitement when it’s full to the brim.
Designs by Djida ©Paperbark Prints 2020
Card dimensions 115mm x 170mm
100% recycled, 350gms card stock
100% recycled natural envelopes included
About Paperbark Prints
Paperbark Prints is an Aboriginal business Dana Garlett. Dana is a Whadjuk, Nyikina, Minang, Ballardong woman of Western Australia.
Paperbark Prints believe strongly in caring for country and protecting the environment which is why they print locally using 100% recycled materials where possible.
By purchasing their products you are supporting a small business that thrives on sharing their values and culture with you.
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of domestic shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $9.95 | Free parcel post shipping on orders $129 and over, Express Post - $14.95 | Please note for delivery times please refer to Australia Post.
(Note: Welcome to Country reserves the right to revoke free express shipping on oversized items or multiple package deliveries. In this instance, we will revert to Parcel Post)
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates. For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong