Cinnamon Myrtle ~ Whole Leaf Dried 50g by Warndu
Only a few left in stock
Cinnamon myrtle this lovely rainforest tree has cream flowers and cinnamon-scented leaves. While you will probably buy it in dried leaf form, all you need to do is grind it in spice grinder and keep it in an airtight jar. Use it in the place of traditional cinnamon wherever you can, through use a little less as it's much stronger in flavour.
Dried and ground ready for your cooking and baking. This incredible leaf packs a punch and really can just substitute your normal cinnamon.
◎ Common Name: Cinnamon myrtle
◎ Scientific or Latin Name: backhousia myrtifolia
◎ Comparison: Cinnamon
◎ Seasonality: All year dried
◎ Region: Rainforest
This spice is featured in these recipes in Warndu Mai
◎ Davidson Plum and Cinnamon Myrtle Jam
◎ Anzac Biscuits (our way)
◎ Hot Cross Buns
Cinnamon Myrtle can also be found in our delicious Wild Chai Latte powder.
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of domestic shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $10.95 | Free parcel post shipping on orders $129 and over, Express Post - $14.95 | Please note for delivery times please refer to Australia Post.
(Note: Welcome to Country reserves the right to revoke free express shipping on oversized items or multiple package deliveries. In this instance, we will revert to Parcel Post)
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates. For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong