Clutch Bag by The Koorie Circle
Only a few left in stock
Our bags have really levelled up with the arrival of our new Serpent clutch bags.
This bag measures 27 cm wide x 17 cm high and makes the perfect evening clutch, purse, makeup bag, pencil case or travel pack for all your Koorie Circle Earrings!
This bag is made from 100% cotton canvas with a zipper and carry handle.This bag has a cotton grey lining. This bag is quality and multi functional.
This artwork is on both sides of the bag and is designed by Gunditjmara woman, Laura Thompson. The contemporary artwork is inspired by significance of serpents in Aboriginal Communities and their strength and power.
Designed on Wurundjeri Country.
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of domestic shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $9.95 | Free parcel post shipping on orders $129 and over, Express Post - $14.95 | Please note for delivery times please refer to Australia Post.
(Note: Welcome to Country reserves the right to revoke free express shipping on oversized items or multiple package deliveries. In this instance, we will revert to Parcel Post)
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates. For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong