Coin Purse Gunjull Jagun
Only a few left in stock
This cotton coin purse features the stunning new artworks from Holly’s latest collection ‘Gunjull Jagun’. Made from a thick cotton blend with solid colour background, complete with coloured zipper.
About the Artist
Contemporary First Nations artist, Holly Sanders is a proud Bundjalung woman from the North Coast of New South Wales. Through her art, she aims to share her stories, culture and Country in a contemporary way. "Painting keeps my culture strong. It is good for my health and well-being and it takes me back spiritually and historically to who I am".
Approx. 11.5 X 15.5cm
Designed in Australia
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of domestic shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $10.95 | Free parcel post shipping on orders $129 and over, Express Post - $14.95 | Please note for delivery times please refer to Australia Post.
(Note: Welcome to Country reserves the right to revoke free express shipping on oversized items or multiple package deliveries. In this instance, we will revert to Parcel Post)
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates. For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong