Temporarily out of stock
Inspired by the 2018NAIDOC theme 'because of her I can' these Coolamon earrings pay respect to all the black matriarchs in our Community. I chose to create Coolamon inspired earrings because these beautiful dishes were mostly used by Aboriginal women to help them gather water, fruits, nuts as well as cradle babies.
They are a large statement piece of healing jewelry that will keep you connected to all the Aboriginal women who had made and continue to make invaluable contributions to our communities, our families, our rich history and our nation.
Each Coolamon earring measures 40mm in width and 72mm in length. They are 1.5mm in deep..
The reverse of the earring is the plain base colour (e.g black on white = white).
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of domestic shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $9.95 | 2-5 business days (Free parcel post shipping on orders $99 and over), Express Post - $14.95 | 1-2 business days (Free express post shipping on orders $149 and over) (Note: Welcome to Country reserves the right to revoke free express shipping on oversized items or multiple package deliveries. In this instance, we will revert to Parcel Post)
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates. For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong
On all orders over $99.00.
Benefitting Indigenous artists and communities.
Contributes to employment, economic and wellbeing outcomes.