Great service and fast delivery
Last order dates for Christmas delivery: All of Australia (except WA and NT) Midnight Tuesday 6th of December 2022 and WA and NT Midnight Thursday 1st of December 2022
Only a few left in stock
This is one of our wonderful get around town totes, featuring our wonderful Aboriginal Women Artists Project prints - we're all loving this style! This is a great everyday size and with handy back panel zip pocket, inside phone pockets and zip section and adjustable shoulder strap, we're sure you'll love it! As the sides and back of the bag are black you can even flip this style around for the odd day that you may want to have an all black handbag!
24cm x 24.5cm x 7.5cm
Elements is by Mim Cole (Darwin).
All of our Aboriginal artists benefit directly from our sales.
Catherine Manuell Design is an accredited member of the Indigenous Art Code.
Made from vegan friendly pu (leather look).
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of domestic shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $9.95 | Free parcel post shipping on orders $129 and over, Express Post - $14.95 | Please note for delivery times please refer to Australia Post.
(Note: Welcome to Country reserves the right to revoke free express shipping on oversized items or multiple package deliveries. In this instance, we will revert to Parcel Post)
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates. For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong
On all orders over $129
Benefitting Indigenous artists and communities.
Contributes to employment, economic and wellbeing outcomes.