Wattleseed, Lemon Myrtle & Wild Lavender Body Scrub ~ 100g
This body exfoliate is made using some of our favourite ingredients to leave your skin feeling silky smooth and soft. We use sugar and the Wattleseed husk (normally a waste product) plus roasted ground Wattleseed as the exfoliant combined with olive oil and honey to nourish. Our Tasmanian distilled essential oils not just add a beautiful uplifting smell, they also contain anti-fungal, anti-bacterial properties too.
◎ Ingredients: Wattleseed (husk and ground), Raw Sugar, Olive Oil, Raw Honey, Lemon Myrtle, and Wild Lavender essential oils
◎ Size: 100g
◎ Directions: For best results dampen skin, then in a circular motion apply body scrub all over the body. Leave on the skin for a minute to absorb all of the nutrients. Rinse thoroughly with water.
◎ Storage: Store me away from water and screw my lid on tight. My tin is reusable once washed and everything is safe to go down your drain.
We have been developing an all new line of natural goodness that includes all the superpowers of Australian native botanical ingredients. This range is plastic free.
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $9.95 | 2-5 business days (Free parcel post shipping on orders $99 and over), Express Post - $14.95 | 1-2 business days (Free express post shipping on orders $150 and over)
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong