Dirriwang "Emu Feather" Sterling Silver Earrings by Sonia Pallett
Temporarily out of stock
Dirriwang "Emu Feather" Sterling Silver Earrings
These cute earrings have the Sterling SIlver Emu footprint with the Emu feathers they are aprox 16cm long from the loop.
Sonia Pallett grew up on Wiradjuri Country in Dubbo NSW, and her ancestors are from Kooma near Cunnamulla area.
Sonia has made jewellery since early childhood with a flair for the unusual, however life gets in the way of your passions. Over the years she has worked in construction where she completed a Carpentry Apprenticeship.
Since then she has put down the Carpentry tools and picked up Jeweller’s tools!
"I love to work in sterling silver and semi-precious stones which add colour and dimension to my pieces. I am proud to have created a collection of jewellery bringing my Ancestor's storytelling symbols into a modern light with non-traditional wearable art. Most of this collection is named in Wiradjuri Language, helping everyone understand and appreciate our Culture."
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 3 -5 days (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of domestic shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $14.95
Free parcel post on orders over $129 up to $400
Parcel Post - $34.95 on orders $400 and over
Express Post - $19.95 on orders up to $400
Express Post - $49.95 on orders $400 and over
Please note for delivery times please refer to Australia Post.
* For the most up-to-date information on your order delivery please download the AusPost App here.
*Please note Express Post does not mean Priority Shipping. We do not offer Priority Shipping. If you select Express Postage orders will be dispatch in the quoted time frames. For delivery times please refer to Australia Post.
(Note: Welcome to Country reserves the right to revoke free express shipping on oversized items or multiple package deliveries. In this instance, we will revert to Parcel Post)
* All items shipped with tracking
*Welcome to Country takes no responsibility for items lost in transit
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong