Yulubirrngiin, gunhungurraan “Rainbow” Earrings Agate Sterling SIlver by Sonia Pallett
Temporarily out of stock
Yulubirrngiin, gunhungurraan “Rainbow” Earrings
These fantastic earrings are handcrafted with Sterling Silver and Agate. The stone is a marbley brown.
The drop of 50mm is aprox from the ear hook and aprox 50mm wide.
They make fantastic presents or just to treat yourself
All jewellery on this page is made by myself an Aboriginal Jewellery Artist whose Ancestors are from Kooma Land. I use Wiradjuri Language in naming my pieces as i grew up in Dubbo, NSW.
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $9.95 | 2-5 business days (Free parcel post shipping on orders $99 and over), Express Post - $14.95 | 1-2 business days (Free express post shipping on orders $150 and over)
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong