Lemon Myrtle Infused Coffee by Indigiearth - 250g
Only a few left in stock
A unique blend of Australian coffee with a light hint of ground lemon myrtle.
Entice your senses with a smooth blend of mildly roasted 100% Australian grown coffee beans. Our Lemon Myrtle coffee beans are delicately infused with finely ground Lemon Myrtle. This has created a smooth flavour with mild acidity and a marvellous complexity. Our beans are roasted to a medium/city level and are suitable for brewing across a wide range of brewing methods, especially espresso and plunger. Featuring a sweetness and citrus quality that is also perfect for a cold drip.
Finely ground Australian coffee beans, Lemon Myrtle (Backhousia citriodora). Allergen Advice: Packed in a facility that also processes nuts and sesame seeds.
Authentic Australian ProductsAboriginal Owned and Operated
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of domestic shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $10.95 | Free parcel post shipping on orders $129 and over, Express Post - $14.95 | Please note for delivery times please refer to Australia Post.
(Note: Welcome to Country reserves the right to revoke free express shipping on oversized items or multiple package deliveries. In this instance, we will revert to Parcel Post)
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates. For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong