Women's Ceremony A5 Journal by Michelle Possum
Temporarily out of stock
This Women's Ceremony Journal is not only a journal, but also a journey through the life of the artists in the Sacred Country collection. As you go through this journal, you will find little surprises throughout; be it Aboriginal stories, quotes of famous artists or Indigenous artworks of the various artists in this collection, as well as imagery that will take you back to the Northern Territory of Australia.
This unique journal represents incredible value and is a true work of art to display on your desk at work or at home.
A delight to use every day to record your thoughts, plans and dreams!
A5 notebook, 78 lined pages - Eco-friendly, FSC certified paper
Full of personal insights and quotes from the artist
Notebook closure elastic to keep your pen or special reminders
Plastic-free packaging. Designed in Australia.
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of domestic shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $9.95 | Free parcel post shipping on orders $129 and over, Express Post - $14.95 | Please note for delivery times please refer to Australia Post.
(Note: Welcome to Country reserves the right to revoke free express shipping on oversized items or multiple package deliveries. In this instance, we will revert to Parcel Post)
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates. For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong