Cotton Table Cloth 150 x 230 cm by Liddy Walker
Temporarily out of stock
Cotton Tablecloth Sq 150 x 230cm
'Wakirlpirri' is a very useful tree that grows on the sides of creek beds and near mulgafi trees. The seeds of this tree can be eaten raw or cooked on the fire. A deliciously sweet drink called yinjirrpifi is made from the seeds when they have been dried. The wood can be used to make weapons such as kartifi (boomerangs) and dancing boards for ceremonies.
This item is from Better World Arts. Artists receive royalties. Better World Art are members of the Indigenous Art Code.
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of domestic shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $9.95 | Free parcel post shipping on orders $129 and over, Express Post - $14.95 | Please note for delivery times please refer to Australia Post.
(Note: Welcome to Country reserves the right to revoke free express shipping on oversized items or multiple package deliveries. In this instance, we will revert to Parcel Post)
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates. For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong