Cotton Tea Towel by Lynette Nangala Brown
Only a few left in stock
Cotton Tea Towel – Digital Print – 62.5cm x 42.5cm
Lynette's sculptural work and paintings are narrative, telling the stories of life on country and in community. Salt Lakes are dotted throughout the country. she is familiar with. Lynette lives in Irrunytju (Wingellina) and although she lives in the Ngaanyatjarra Lands, her heritage is the Pitjantjatjara language and cultural group.
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of domestic shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $9.95 | 2-5 business days (Free parcel post shipping on orders $99 and over), Express Post - $14.95 | 1-2 business days (Free express post shipping on orders $149 and over) (Note: Welcome to Country reserves the right to revoke free express shipping on oversized items or multiple package deliveries. In this instance, we will revert to Parcel Post)
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates. For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong