Davidson Plum Chocolate Bar
Temporarily out of stock
What do you get when you combine rich West African cocoa with natural and refined sugar free ingredients? A chocolate that is smooth, rich, and full of flavour. A chocolate bursting with antioxidants, natural plant oils and vitamins. You get a chocolate the way it was meant to be.
BSKT Native Davidson Plum Chocolate is a healthy indulgent treat made with local indigenous Davidson Plum. Davidson's plum has been a staple in the diet of indigenous people of Australia, for tens of thousands of years for its sources rich source of Vitamin E, Zinc & Calcium. Enjoy in good health.
Ingredients: Cocoa Mass, Organic Coconut Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Organic Davidson Plum (1.5%), Sunflower Lecithin, Natural Vanilla Flavour.
May Be Present: Milk, Soy, Almond, Hazelnut, Macadamia, Pistachio, Walnut, Peanut.
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of domestic shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $10.95 | Free parcel post shipping on orders $129 and over, Express Post - $14.95 | Please note for delivery times please refer to Australia Post.
(Note: Welcome to Country reserves the right to revoke free express shipping on oversized items or multiple package deliveries. In this instance, we will revert to Parcel Post)
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates. For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong