Desert Lime - dried and ground 50g by Warndu
Like the sherbet bomb you ate as a kid! The best part is they freeze whole and can be eaten whole too. They are also a very rich source of calcium and contain high levels of vitamin C, folate (vitamin B9), vitamin E and lutein.
◎ Common Name: Desert Lime
◎ Scientific or Latin Name: Citrus glauca
◎ Comparison: Tahitian lime
◎ Seasonality: All year Frozen
◎ Region: Eastern Australia
◎ Use: Warndu have a huge container of them in the freezer and pop them into gin and tonics, cakes, stir-fries, salads – just about anything that wants a fresh lime addition.
◎ Tasting Notes: These limes are so tangy and delicious.
Priced at $20
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $9.95 | 2-5 business days (Free parcel post shipping on orders $99 and over), Express Post - $14.95 | 1-2 business days (Free express post shipping on orders $150 and over)
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong