Desert Lime - dried whole chips 50g by Warndu
Only a few left in stock
Like the sherbet bomb you ate as a kid! The best part is they freeze whole and can be eaten whole too. They are also a very rich source of calcium and contain high levels of vitamin C, folate (vitamin B9), vitamin E and lutein.
◎ Common Name: Desert Lime
◎ Scientific or Latin Name: Citrus glauca
◎ Comparison: Tahitian lime
◎ Seasonality: All year Frozen
◎ Region: Eastern Australia
◎ Use: These come as dried whole chips and make fantastic additions to cocktails and mocktails. There will be some powder in the pack.
◎ Tasting Notes: These limes are so tangy and delicious.
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of domestic shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $9.95 | Free parcel post shipping on orders $129 and over, Express Post - $14.95 | Please note for delivery times please refer to Australia Post.
(Note: Welcome to Country reserves the right to revoke free express shipping on oversized items or multiple package deliveries. In this instance, we will revert to Parcel Post)
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates. For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong