Desert Lime 'Lirra' Lip Balm
Temporarily out of stock
“Lirra” pronounced lid-a means lips in Walmajarri language
This beautiful nourishing lip balm is super hydrating to keep your lips feeling lush and hydrated for hours.
Boasting three times the amount of Vitamin C than oranges, native Australian desert lime is also a very rich source of calcium, folate, Vitamin E and lutein. Desert lime is a small fruit with an intense, zesty flavour.
(Vegan) INGREDIENTS: Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Mangifera Indica Seed (Mango) Butter, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Vitamin E, Sweetener, Glycerol (Coconut), Aqua, Desert Lime OR Native River Mint OR Kakakdu Plum OR Rosella, Bush Apple, Citric Acid, Ascorbic acid or Spearmint & Tangerine Oil.
How to dispose? Remove label and put in general waste, rinse internal compartment and bury in soil to decompose.
Quantity: 15g tube
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of domestic shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $9.95 | 2-5 business days (Free parcel post shipping on orders $99 and over), Express Post - $14.95 | 1-2 business days (Free express post shipping on orders $149 and over) (Note: Welcome to Country reserves the right to revoke free express shipping on oversized items or multiple package deliveries. In this instance, we will revert to Parcel Post)
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates. For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong