Dinner Plate designed by Waringarri Arts
The perfect dinner platter, fruit plate or serving platter. This handmade ceramic food platter features the beautiful Indigenous art of Gloria Mengil. The Australian Aboriginal artist has specifically designed these unique pottery pieces based on her favourite ‘bush tucker,’ the bush plum and bush peanut, found in the east Kimberley.
These custom plates are made from a blend of terracotta and stoneware, and are microwave, dishwasher and oven safe. As a quality Australian made product, this ceramic dinner platter is the perfect gift for those who love Indigenous art and handmade objects.
Size: 28cm Diameter x 3 cm H
“You need to know where to find them…. They are delicious when roasted on hot coals. Bush plums are everywhere during the wet season and are eaten raw. They are also good for making jam.” – Gloria Mengil
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $9.95 | 2-5 business days (Free parcel post shipping on orders $99 and over), Express Post - $14.95 | 1-2 business days (Free express post shipping on orders $150 and over)
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong