Dog Bed (Large) - Ngama
Only a few left in stock
Ngama by Patricia Nakamarra Oldfield from Warlukurlangu Artists
Our dog beds are stuffed with recycled memory foam offcuts. Memory foam offers firm, body hugging support for your dog when they rest and sleep. The thick and durable cotton canvas cover is removable and machine washable in cold water.
10% of sales from this dog bed goes back to Patricia Nakamarra Oldfield
*Stuffed with eco-friendly recycled memory foam offcuts for a supportive nights sleep
*removable cover for washing
*non slip base
Medium - 60cm diameter x 15cm high
Large - 80cm diameter x 22cm high
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 to 72 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of domestic shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $14.95
Free parcel post on orders over $129 up to $400
Parcel Post - $34.95 on orders $400 and over
Express Post - $19.95 on orders up to $400
Express Post - $49.95 on orders $400 and over
Please note for delivery times please refer to Australia Post.
*Please note Express Post does not mean Priority Shipping. We do not offer Priority Shipping. If you select Express Postage orders will be dispatch in the quoted time frames. For delivery times please refer to Australia Post.
(Note: Welcome to Country reserves the right to revoke free express shipping on oversized items or multiple package deliveries. In this instance, we will revert to Parcel Post)
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong