Dreaming Body Wash by Yaye
Temporarily out of stock
Dreaming Body Wash - White Cypress Pine & Sandalwood
- Creates the perfect biodegradable lather
- Is gentle on sensitive skin
- Has a refreshing fragrance
- 100% Australian made body wash
- I00% Aboriginal owned
Yaye's Dreaming Body Wash formula foams perfectly to ensure you feel clean and refreshed.
Healing White Cypress Pine (Irlweke) has been used as a natural body wash by Indigenous Australians for centuries. This native Australian ingredient has been paired with Sandalwood to create a uniquely Australian bath product.
Apply Dreaming Body Wash all over the body and massage to create rich foam. Rinse well.
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 to 72 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of domestic shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $14.95
Free parcel post on orders over $129 up to $400
Parcel Post - $34.95 on orders $400 and over
Express Post - $19.95 on orders up to $400
Express Post - $49.95 on orders $400 and over
Please note for delivery times please refer to Australia Post.
*Please note Express Post does not mean Priority Shipping. We do not offer Priority Shipping. If you select Express Postage orders will be dispatch in the quoted time frames. For delivery times please refer to Australia Post.
(Note: Welcome to Country reserves the right to revoke free express shipping on oversized items or multiple package deliveries. In this instance, we will revert to Parcel Post)
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong