Elaine Lane Tea Towel 1
Temporarily out of stock
Cotton Tea Towel
All over Print.
Made in Australia
Dimensions: 45cm x 75cm (approx)
Tea towel artwork/placement varies from tea towel to tea towel so each one is a little bit different.
Based on artwork by Elaine Lane from Papulankutja Artists located at Blackstone, Western Australia.
Includes information about the artist and artwork.
About the Community
Papulankutja (Blackstone) is a remote Aboriginal Community, located at the foothills of the Blackstone Ranges in the Ngaanyatjarra Lands, Western Australia.
Papulankutja Artists evolved out of the Women’s Centre where painting was encouraged as an activity since 2001. Once registered as an Aboriginal Corporation in 2004 the artists were now able to govern their art centre independently.
In 2009 Papulankutja Artists moved into a purpose built art centre with rooms for men and women to paint. As well as their paintings Papulankutja Artists are known for their innovative fibre work and carvings from local wood.
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 3 -5 days (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of domestic shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $14.95
Free parcel post on orders over $129 up to $400
Parcel Post - $34.95 on orders $400 and over
Express Post - $19.95 on orders up to $400
Express Post - $49.95 on orders $400 and over
Please note for delivery times please refer to Australia Post.
* For the most up-to-date information on your order delivery please download the AusPost App here.
*Please note Express Post does not mean Priority Shipping. We do not offer Priority Shipping. If you select Express Postage orders will be dispatch in the quoted time frames. For delivery times please refer to Australia Post.
(Note: Welcome to Country reserves the right to revoke free express shipping on oversized items or multiple package deliveries. In this instance, we will revert to Parcel Post)
* All items shipped with tracking
*Welcome to Country takes no responsibility for items lost in transit
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong