Emu Bush Sleepy Tea 25g by Warndu
Temporarily out of stock
Amazing sleepy and relaxation tea."Eucalyptus like" Australian aromatic, very strong, a very important healing herbal tea for our First Nations peoples. Drink before bed or when stressed. Perfect lockdown tea.
Made from 100% dried emu bush leaf.
Taste profile: Eucalyptus, herbal
◎ Shelf Life: 12 months
◎ Serving Size (25g): Approximately 15-20 small cups of tea.
◎ Requirements: You will need a strainer or tea pot.
Warndu means good in the Adnyamathanha language. Warndu's mission is to REGENERATE culture, community, tradition, health and our soils. Every product they make includes one or more Australian Native ingredients.
Warndu products are all made in Australia from 100% locally sourced, seasonal and wild harvested produce.
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of domestic shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $9.95 | Free parcel post shipping on orders $129 and over, Express Post - $14.95 | Please note for delivery times please refer to Australia Post.
(Note: Welcome to Country reserves the right to revoke free express shipping on oversized items or multiple package deliveries. In this instance, we will revert to Parcel Post)
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates. For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong