Everyday Purse - Community Unity by Catherine Manuell Designs
Only a few left in stock
This handy pocket sized coin purse is a popular offering of our of wonderful Aboriginal Womens Artist Project collection; created in a screen printed leather look material. Shown here in Mim Cole's wonderfully detailed Community Unity painting/print.
It is perfect for all of those extra cards you want with you but you are tired of overcrowding your wallet with; a little bit of makeup, or just to head out quickly with some cash, cards and keys! The attached key ring is an added bonus - this is a highly popular little purse!
14cm x 11cm x 1cm
Community Unity is by Mim Cole (Darwin).
All of our Aboriginal artists benefit directly from our sales.
Catherine Manuell Design is an accredited member of the Indigenous Art Code.
Made from vegan friendly pu (leather look)
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of domestic shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $9.95 | Free parcel post shipping on orders $129 and over, Express Post - $14.95 | Please note for delivery times please refer to Australia Post.
(Note: Welcome to Country reserves the right to revoke free express shipping on oversized items or multiple package deliveries. In this instance, we will revert to Parcel Post)
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates. For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong