Falling Leaves Neck Tie & Pocket Square Set by Mainie
Temporarily out of stock
This beautifully handmade silk necktie and pocket square set features an authentic Aboriginal art design by North Queensland artist, Justin Butler.
These stylish wearable art pieces are created for the well-dressed man who is seeking a timeless and distinctively Australian fashion investment.
- 100% Silk twill necktie
- 100% Silk twill pocket square
- Digitally printed silk
- Presented in a handmade gift box lined with tissue paper
- Artwork and artist information card
- Royalties are paid to the artist with every item sold
The Artwork Story
Gambal (Falling Leaves)
This artwork by Justin Butler shows leaves (Gambal) falling to the rainforest floor at the end of the dry season. The ground is represented by circular dots in different colours to indicate the many colours of leaves that lay on the rainforest floor. The grey leaves represent the action of the leaves falling from the rainforest canopy to the ground below.
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $9.95 | 2-5 business days (Free parcel post shipping on orders $99 and over), Express Post - $14.95 | 1-2 business days (Free express post shipping on orders $150 and over)
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong