First Nations Tools Research Cards
Only a few left in stock
Explore Aboriginal history, science and technology with this illustrated set of research cards featuring 20 tools and weapons with research prompts.
This set of 20 research cards encourages students to deploy enquiry skills to investigate the materials used to make tools; the chemical processes involved in the shaping of some tools and the physical forces applied in their use.
Multiple sets can be combined to play matching games, reinforcing identification and knowledge about the tools.
Card size: 105 mm x 148 mm
Featuring artwork by Dunghutti artist Aunty Cynthia Younie.
Designed and produced by Wingaru Education, a 100% Aboriginal-owned education specialist.
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 to 72 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of domestic shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $14.95
Free parcel post on orders over $129 up to $400
Parcel Post - $34.95 on orders $400 and over
Express Post - $19.95 on orders up to $400
Express Post - $49.95 on orders $400 and over
Please note for delivery times please refer to Australia Post.
*Please note Express Post does not mean Priority Shipping. We do not offer Priority Shipping. If you select Express Postage orders will be dispatch in the quoted time frames. For delivery times please refer to Australia Post.
(Note: Welcome to Country reserves the right to revoke free express shipping on oversized items or multiple package deliveries. In this instance, we will revert to Parcel Post)
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong