First Nations Who Am I? Cards
Only a few left in stock
Explore notable First Nations people with this illustrated set of 42 research cards featuring the faces of 21 notable men and women throughout history with matching biographical details.
Students deploy inquiry skills to further investigate the lives and achievements of these famous First Nations people.
Ideas for use:
- Assign cards randomly to students to undertake individual or small group research.
- After students report their research findings to the class, use the cards to play games of “Who Am I?” or “Memory” to reinforce learning.
Card size: 105 mm x 148 mm
Featuring artwork by Dunghutti artist Aunty Cynthia O'Brien Younie.
Designed and produced by Wingaru Education, a 100% Aboriginal-owned education specialist.
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 3 -5 days (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of domestic shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $14.95
Free parcel post on orders over $129 up to $400
Parcel Post - $34.95 on orders $400 and over
Express Post - $19.95 on orders up to $400
Express Post - $49.95 on orders $400 and over
*Heavy or Oversized Item Shipping is $34.95 per item for Parcel Post and $49.95 per Item for Express Post.
Please note for delivery times please refer to Australia Post.
* For the most up-to-date information on your order delivery please download the AusPost App here.
*Please note Express Post does not mean Priority Shipping. We do not offer Priority Shipping. If you select Express Postage orders will be dispatch in the quoted time frames. For delivery times please refer to Australia Post.
(Note: Welcome to Country reserves the right to revoke free express shipping on oversized items or multiple package deliveries. In this instance, we will revert to Parcel Post)
* All items shipped with tracking
* For orders officially deemed 'lost' by Australia Post customers will be offered a store credit for the value of the order. Orders will not be refunded or replaced.
*Welcome to Country takes no responsibility for items lost in transit
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong