Temporarily out of stock
Clothing The Gap is a Victorian Aboriginal owned and led social enterprise. They are a fresh and dynamic fashion label managed by health professionals that celebrates Aboriginal people and culture.
They produce merch with a meaning and encourage people to wear their values on their tee.
Clothing The Gap is a play on the words "Closing the Gap", which is an Australian Government health initiative to help close the life expectancy gap between Aboriginal people and non-Indigenous Australians. Clothing The Gap unites non-Indigenous and Aboriginal people through fashion and causes, one of which is to help Close the Gap.
The Gathering Blanket is perfect for your little (or the biggest) mob. This multifunctional blanket is your ultimate fam beach towel, picnic rug or cosy throw on a chilly night.
The extra large mob size means there is no need for everyone to bring their own towel because this blanket is a space to gather, after all sharing is caring!
Engineered from our premium LiteAs Microfibre fabric which is sand resistant, super-absorbent, compact and quick dry.
This piece is designed with love ❤️ by Gunditjmara artist, Laura Thompson on Wurundjeri Country. Enjoy two designs on our reversible blanket; one that is by inspired by traditional possum skin cloaks, and the other which celebrates Aboriginal language groups as per the AIATSIS map.
- Over sized gathering blanket: 200cm x 150cm
- Sand resistant
- Double sided reversible design
- Handy travel pouch
Priced at $130
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $9.95 | 2-5 business days (Free parcel post shipping on orders $99 and over), Express Post - $14.95 | 1-2 business days (Free express post shipping on orders $150 and over)
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong