Gumleaf (green) Weaved Earrings by Magpie Song Healing
Only a few left in stock
These earrings are lovingly hand woven and made from dyed raffia with sterling silver fixings. Due to the nature of weaving by hand, no two pairs will be identical and variances may occur. Each earring is hand made with love and this pair takes roughly 4 hours to make.
About the Artist
Magpie Song Healing are Koori (Dharug) and Quechua sisters, Jessie and Lucy Norton, currently living on Gadigal Country. Drawing from their ancestry, Jessie and Lucy love sharing from their roots, weaving is a significant cultural practice for both Dharug and Quechua cultures. They learnt to weave as a means of connecting to their heritage and this custom now continues as an integral part of their cultural and spiritual practice. Their earrings are hand woven and each is a representation of the continuation of culture and represents hours of weaving. The earrings feature various colours, shapes and designs to represent different aspects of Country. Through crafting them, they aim to share culture and art with everyone.
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 3 -5 days (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of domestic shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $14.95
Free parcel post on orders over $129 up to $400
Parcel Post - $34.95 on orders $400 and over
Express Post - $19.95 on orders up to $400
Express Post - $49.95 on orders $400 and over
Please note for delivery times please refer to Australia Post.
* For the most up-to-date information on your order delivery please download the AusPost App here.
*Please note Express Post does not mean Priority Shipping. We do not offer Priority Shipping. If you select Express Postage orders will be dispatch in the quoted time frames. For delivery times please refer to Australia Post.
(Note: Welcome to Country reserves the right to revoke free express shipping on oversized items or multiple package deliveries. In this instance, we will revert to Parcel Post)
* All items shipped with tracking
*Welcome to Country takes no responsibility for items lost in transit
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong