Green Wrap Dress by Sown in Time
Only a few left in stock
Sown in Time was founded in 2018 by Lynelle Flinders. Specialising in hand printed textiles, artist Lynelle Flinders is a descendant of the Dharrba Warra Clan from the Starke River area north of Cooktown. Taking inspiration from her rich cultural heritage, Lynelle’s work highlights the growth, vibrancy and potential of Indigenous-led fashion and design. Her current practice as a textile artist showcases her works concentrating on hand printed textiles using various traditional and alternative materials to achieve her designs.
Dress only, pants shown not included.
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of domestic shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $10.95 | Free parcel post shipping on orders $129 and over, Express Post - $14.95 | Please note for delivery times please refer to Australia Post.
(Note: Welcome to Country reserves the right to revoke free express shipping on oversized items or multiple package deliveries. In this instance, we will revert to Parcel Post)
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates. For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong