Only a few left in stock
Featuring dot and line-work that represents both our individual journeys and the parallel journey we take alongside our community. The ups and downs, the paths that go sideways taking us somewhere new, all leading us to exactly where we were destined to be.
This is a print of an original artwork by Little Black Duck Aus printed onto 300gsm cardstock. Each print comes individually sealed with greyboard backing and a signed Certificate of Authenticity.
Print comes UNFRAMED.
All prints include a signed Certificate of Authenticity.
Printed onto Fine Art Grade, UV protected canvas.
This is a digitally created artwork.
A5- 14.8cm x 21.0cm
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 to 72 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of domestic shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $14.95
Free parcel post on orders over $129 up to $400
Parcel Post - $34.95 on orders $400 and over
Express Post - $19.95 on orders up to $400
Express Post - $49.95 on orders $400 and over
Please note for delivery times please refer to Australia Post.
*Please note Express Post does not mean Priority Shipping. We do not offer Priority Shipping. If you select Express Postage orders will be dispatch in the quoted time frames. For delivery times please refer to Australia Post.
(Note: Welcome to Country reserves the right to revoke free express shipping on oversized items or multiple package deliveries. In this instance, we will revert to Parcel Post)
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong