Gwibiirr Gold Hold All by Corban & Blair
This hold all features Lucy Simpson Gaawaa Miyay contemporary Aboriginal design lining with looped strap. The hold all is ideal for storing travel documents and passports, among other smaller items such as A6 journals, notebooks and pens. Personalise with a name or initials for the perfect travel gift to give to a friend for their next trip.
Lucy Simpson is a Yuwaalaraay woman (northwest New South Wales) currently living in Sydney.
She is the founder of design studio Gaawaa Miyay (river daughter) Designs. Through her contemporary work in design Lucy uses visual narratives to connect, share and celebrate aspects of language story, country and contemporary Aboriginal culture. The work Lucy creates brings to life Yuwaalaraay country and perspective, and is infused with the philosophies of Aboriginal design, personal experience and old story.
Material: PU leather, zip closure with PU strap, cotton lining
Made in China
0.5(d) × 26.0(w) × 18.5(h) cm
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $9.95 | 2-5 business days (Free parcel post shipping on orders $99 and over), Express Post - $14.95 | 1-2 business days (Free express post shipping on orders $150 and over)
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong