Only a few left in stock
100% Natural Hair Food 100g
Made with real Kakadu Plum and wild harvested in Broome, Western Australia. This luxurious hair food provides nourishment for healthy hair growth.
Kakadu Plum is known to the Djugun people as Gabiny. The plum has a high vitamin C content and is consumed to boost immunity. Traditionally the sap was used to treat skin irritations due to its antibacterial properties and was consumed for its anti-inflammatory benefits.
- CHEMICAL FREE
- CRUELTY FREE
- 100% NATURAL
- FOR SKIN & HAIR
Walyara is a small business based in Broome, Western Australia, that manufactures skin and hair care products using wild harvested native Australian botanicals based on traditional Indigenous practices handed down through the generations.
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of domestic shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $10.95 | Free parcel post shipping on orders $129 and over, Express Post - $14.95 | Please note for delivery times please refer to Australia Post.
(Note: Welcome to Country reserves the right to revoke free express shipping on oversized items or multiple package deliveries. In this instance, we will revert to Parcel Post)
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates. For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong