Hand Painted Sherrin Football by Margaret Bloomfield
Only a few left in stock
The KB Size 5 Leather Footballs are individually painted by hand, no two are the same.
- Art Centre: Keringke Arts
- Medium: Acrylic
- Artwork Size: AFL Football
About the Artist:
Margaret is related by marriage to the Young's - a Family that has been deeply involved at Keringke Arts since its conception in 1989, and is also the grand-daughter of Billy Benn, a well known landscape from Harts Range. Her mother-in-law is Josette Young. Originally from Harts Range, Margaret moved to Santa Teresa in 2002, and began watching and learning from Mary and Evelyn Young. She soon discovered her own passion for painting.
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 to 72 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of domestic shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $14.95
Free parcel post on orders over $129 up to $400
Parcel Post - $34.95 on orders $400 and over
Express Post - $19.95 on orders up to $400
Express Post - $49.95 on orders $400 and over
Please note for delivery times please refer to Australia Post.
*Please note Express Post does not mean Priority Shipping. We do not offer Priority Shipping. If you select Express Postage orders will be dispatch in the quoted time frames. For delivery times please refer to Australia Post.
(Note: Welcome to Country reserves the right to revoke free express shipping on oversized items or multiple package deliveries. In this instance, we will revert to Parcel Post)
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong